Monday 17 February 2014

Get To Know Me!

1. Do you color your hair?
I dip-dye my hair a few times a year 

2. What are your favorite TV shows?The Kardashians & Revenge 

3. What type of music do you like?
I love Old school r&b and I love feel good songs and Current rap 

4. What is your favorite physical thing about yourself?
I love my eyes, their bright blue I'm lucky in my family,I'm the only one with blue eyes! 

5. If you could be anything in the world what would you choose to be? 
Kendrick Lamar's wife ;) 

6.Any weird food habits/likes/dislikes?
I'm very picky with food, I love fruit and smoothies but then I don't like burgers or sausages! 

7.What foundation do you use?
L'orell true match perfection and Rimmel London match perfection 

8. Do you like drugstore makeup? 
Drugstore make up is the best, low cost amazing quality make up most drugstore company's make dupes of high end make up brands :)

9.What do you want to do when you're older? I'd love to work for a fashion magazine or travel around the world 

10. Current music playlist? 

No comments:

Post a Comment